Work For Us
Marketing and Communications Director
Parker Philips, a growing women-owned consulting firm, is looking for a dynamic, full-time Marketing and Communications Director to join our growing team!
Parker Philips, Inc., works extensively in the government, corporate, and non-profit world. The consulting world has changed significantly over the past year. Clients need a team that can take their project to the finish line on point, on time, and on budget.
We are looking for a full-time communications and marketing professional who matches our energy and is ready to help our team and our clients shine.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with creativity, organizational skills, client relations and significant copywriting experience. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field preferred
- 5+ years marketing/communications experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong capacity to work collaboratively and in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Hootsuite, and Outlook preferred
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work as part of a collaborative team on large-scale communications plans, projects, and initiatives
- Manage a variety of client accounts both individually and with other members of the Parker Philips’ communications team
- Strategize, craft, and execute marketing and communications plans for clients
- Copywrite press releases, reports, newsletters, social media posts, and marketing collateral
- Support research and copywriting for economic impact studies
- Distribution of media materials, including press releases, media advisories, and pitch calls
- Research and monitoring of the latest news and media reports relevant to clients and firm
- Maintain day-to-day creation, management, and posting of client digital and social campaigns (Hootsuite training available)
- Track campaign performance through metrics and data analysis
- Event planning & implementation
- Collaborate with communications team and other stakeholders to support additional clients and projects as needed
- Ongoing external and internal relations
- Periodic travel to client meetings, events, and conferences
- Have fun!
This is a full-time position and can be done remotely or from our Erie, PA, headquarters.
Please submit an email with a cover letter and a resume with subject heading “Communications and Marketing Associate” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide all information electronically, no phone calls.
Parker Philips, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and seeks workforce diversity with respect to race, ethnicity, culture, gender, age, sexual orientation, and physical abilities. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. As a women-owned firm, we understand the importance of workplace flexibility and strive to provide the flexibility our staff need to meet job goals while juggling other responsibilities.